Friday, August 22, 2008

Disgaea 3

Disgaea 3 is almost here so here's some fanart of Mao and Raspberyl. Click the link below if you want to know more about the game.


  1. Hey Chris, you made that fanart? That's quite impressive!

    I was wondering, do you already have a PS3? If not, I think you should really check out this Stacker 2 contest going on where you can win one or an Xbox 360 (your choice). To enter you simply have to design a 6 Hour Power t-shirt, and I think you'd have a really good chance of winning with your artistic abilities... Right now there are less than 250 entrants too, so you've got to like those odds! Check out the details here:

    Please send me an e-mail if you enter as I'd love to see what you come up with. I'll definitely vote for your design too. I work with 6HP so let me know if you have any questions too. By the way, I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog. If you end up entering, good luck!

    Franklin Keane

  2. I like your style you use on Dusgaea!! Mega cute!

    Abrazos from Mexico! :)